Friday, May 6, 2011

Which Way Are You Going?

it's time. I blogged this week about taking accountability, about chicken hawks, about lies. Not exaggerations, not mere stretching of the truth pure unmitigated LIES. My blog is short today, it is merely a few lines.

I know I and I suspect most of us on the left, would be momentarily snarky or course, but if the previous regime had captured bin Laden and had the week that BHO did, we would be happy the focus of the 9/11 attacks was dead and the week was a good one for the country. It doesn't mean we would vote for him or agree with the policies but as Americans we would be excited for the turn of the nation. We grudgingly gave Bush credit for Hussein, although it was misguided, we rid the world of a despot.

I am an American. Most people I know are. I ask the Reich wing point blank, Is it more important that you're an American, or is it more important that you're republican and you hate Obama? If the answer is part one shut up and acknowledge our duly elected president made the right call, and if not, then look at yourself in the mirror and wonder where you lost your way

No comments:

Post a Comment