Thursday, June 9, 2011

Every Drop of Rain That Falls In Sahara Desert Says it All, It's A Miracle

I could go on and rant as I am really good about it, but I find the more I rant the more stupid shit the Reich Wing does, but if Ole Blue Stays silent, they raise my blood pressure. Now at 46 with a pretty sedentary lifestyle, that is one of the payments the piper wants over a lifetime. I have high blood pressure. As Ole Blue also found he weighs 271.9 pounds and smokes now less than a pack a day but still smokes made him do a little introspection.

I am now taking in laymans term a water pill which over the last week has lead to a minor dehydration incident and the "Chantix" is leading to a bit of depression. However, I am down to 11 cigarettes a day, I have lost about 8 pounds of bloat thanks to the sweating and the other facet of taking a water pill. I have not been paying to much attention to politics the last week and for that I apologize to my loyal followers. I have found that my health for the time being is more important than this little journal I make about 5 times a week.

I have always been transparent with everyone and this shall be no exception. I will still be biting but I may write this 3-4 times a week as opposed to 5 days a week. I am still working behind the scenes in my local Democrat headquarters. handing flyers, raising hell and still blogging.

With School and work and a society that doesn't understand how good our president IS it is a lot on my plate. I am up for it but i need to scale it back a bit. I am with all of us and I suggest that if you have a borderline HBP, monitor it. Take care of yourself. Stroke or painful heart disease is no way to check out. Neither is dehydration. Man, even a minor case of it knocked me out for the rest of the day. So again, take care of your body folks because as i state at the beginning from Freddie Mercury and Queen "Every drop of rain that falls in Sahara Desert says it all, It's a miracle" embrace the miracle

1 comment:

  1. Dammit Blue! I want your ample derriere around in this Physical Plane for quite a few more years! In fact I very much want to be secure in the knowledge that with me, at 65 and a two-time cancer offender, I will be the first one to exit the Plane!
    So do what this krinky little old lady is telling you--get on a high protein, less than 15 grams of Carbs-a-day Diet and start STUFFING yourself!
    You can have a 4-egg, bacon and cheese omelet for breakfast.
    A whole double chicken breast grilled, or deep fried in crunched pork rinds for breading; with a tossed salad the size of Texas with Regular Blue Cheese or Ranch Dressing for Lunch. You can have a whole Tri-tip roast with fried zucchini and another Texas size Salad for Dinner!
    Stay with fats and protein and CUT OUT ALL CARBS (bread, potatoes, rice, milk, sugar)--in fact it's easier if you think STAY AWAY FROM ANYTHING WHITE, (except heavy cream of course and butter) and everything is a breeze!
    Watch the pounds fall off you like stones off a cliff; your choles. drop like crazy; your blood pressure normalize; your energy levels (after the 1st week) sky-rocket; your emotional Balance (ups and downs) become a JOY; basically every part of your life GET GREAT!!!
    "You do what I'm tellin' Ya!" Judy Holiday in BORN YESTERDAY
    XOX, Jasmine

    ReplyDelete