Tuesday, July 12, 2011

You can tell everyone i'm a down disgrace, drag my name all over the place I don't care anymore!

The more I know the less I want to. My fellow liberals are all tied up over the fact that BHO called the GOP on their bluff about the debt ceiling. It was a calculated gamble but he knows that to make our president look bad they will on the right stick to their agenda. He even knew some dyed to the wool lefties would crap their drawers over just mentioning the words he mentioned. He offered cuts to social security. IN RETURN, the bush cuts to the higher income people have to be ceded. Knowing what he knew he took the republicans, bent them over his knee and spanked their ass candy apple red.

of course panicky liberals even lead by moveon.org, wet themselves over this game of chicken. "I will never contribute to Obama's campaign again!" "How could you Mr. President?" are about the two nicer things I heard about Obama's "audacity". Comparing him to the shrub and of course the general racist crap the worst. Some of you "disheartened" liberals KNEW that Obama was the smartest man in the room yet when the chips were down...you scurried like rats. Hasn't living more than say 30 years taught some of you morons to look under the shiny surface? NO you heard "SACRED COW TOUCHED EEEEEK!"  and when some of you idiots saw what he did, did you cowards apologize for the inflammatory shit you wrote? NO! None of you even acknowledged that he played a low risk, high reward move to show what dicks the republicans have been over this whole budget crisis. Again, Progbaggers or teagressives (take your pick tools) i have no use for you, you sold out to the kochsuckers in december of 08 and you bore me, but some good libs that panicked in a heartbeat YOU disappoint me. I know 'who the hell is Blue?" and I concede I AM nobody but another US liberal that understands yes politics is politics and to make a point you have to 'double dog dare' and I thought we on the left were the smart ones, the non reactionary ones. No we are as knee jerk as the insult of the 70's implies and I am a left winger pointer this out to you.

Again, as move on says move on, understand that BHO knows what he's doing and either get on board or don't but stop the knee jerk overreaction and like BHO said...be the change we need to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment